Sunday, November 4, 2012

Noah's ark & a new month

Oh, those little animal costumes.  SO adorable.  Wednesday was so fun and all went well!  We were so glad we had the toddlers join in the parade this year and the bye-bye buggies made it super easy!  Parents, thank you for coming!  Sadly, my camera battery was just about dead, so I didn't get nearly as many pics as I wanted to, but this is the pic I got before the parade:
 For our snack Wednesday, we tried roasted pumpkin seeds (which got a mixed reaction)...and then some special pumpkin cookies (which everyone loved!)
 I love how this group loves to read...

 and be read to...
 We're experimenting with ways to get them to sit still during reading time.  We've tried the mats on the floor and Friday we tried the chairs.  It's a process!

And then we capped off this great week with some bubbles!

Our theme for November is Thankfulness.  We will talk about manners, Indians, Pilgrims and Thanksgiving.  The color of the month is brown.  The number of the month is 3.  The letters of the month are G, H, and I. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, don't forget to vote and we'll see you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment